Advance Auto Parts
www.advanceautoparts.com Roanoke, VA 5000+ Employees

Good company to work for, lots of advancement opportunities for some looking to get ahead.

General Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThey have good health benefits , BCBS. Most stores have a feeling of family and comraderie that make it a great place to be.

ConsToo many things are "important" and have to be done, to the point that you hardly have time to take care of our customers. We need to dial back on some of the initiatives or the processes that go with them.

Advice to Senior ManagementCome spend some time in the stores and see what its really like. Work side by side with the team for a week or two and then look our pocesses and see what needs your attention the most.

Great company to work for, but they don't believe in helping customers

Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee)
    Auburn, AL

I worked at Advance Auto Parts full-time for more than a year

Pros: I enjoyed the variety of customers that always came in. You meet so many new people and you make… Cons: The discount is very strict and can only be used by immediate household. So no helping that buddy who has always helped you.… Advice to Senior Management: Be more lienient with team members and make sure that the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Garbage

CAM (Former Employee)

I worked at Advance Auto Parts full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: met some great people to include my husband Cons: too many to list acually Advice to Senior Management: Start over! Complete fail! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Advance Auto Parts.

Worked for Advance Auto Parts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advance Auto Parts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Advance Auto Parts CEO Darren R. Jackson. All reviews posted anonymously by Advance Auto Parts employees.