There are newer employer reviews for Advance Health

Absolutely the best place I have ever worked!

Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Somerset, KY
Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Somerset, KY

I have been working at Advance Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Advance Health has been an answered prayer for me! My schedule is flexible, and it has provided the perfect balance between career and family!! Couldn't be happier!

Cons

The only con I have discovered is working in inclement weather.....would love to see an inclement weather plan implemented!

Keep up the great work!! Can't wait to see what the future holds for me and this wonderful company!

26 Other Employee Reviews for Advance Health (View Most Recent)

Great potential but it requires a lot of changes

Former Employee - Scheduler for Advance Health
    Former Employee - Scheduler for Advance Health

I worked at Advance Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people are probably the best part of the job training and supervisors are very helpful.

Cons

the favoritism, if managers like you your safe if managers dont like you regardless of how good you are they'll find a way to get you out the door

if you set rules and policies make sure that all employees are held accountable dont exclude your favorites just because theyre nice to you friendly or flirt with you there work should count too.

The Company Has Potential

Current Employee - Dialer in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Dialer in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Advance Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I worked for Advance Health for approximately six months. The best thing about the place is the people, the work atmosphere, and culture. The company is also rapidly growing and there is sufficient room for growth.

Cons

Advance Health is going through growing pains and lacks good structure and management. The pay is below average and health benefits are expensive. There is also a serious lack of communication between departments.

I think the most important issue the management could work on is communication throughout the company. The majority of the issues I ran into during my short time at Advance Health could have been avoided through better communication.

There are newer employer reviews for Advance Health