There are newer employer reviews for Advance Health

I am very pleased with Advance Health.

Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Lexington-Fayette, KY
Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I have been working at Advance Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They are responsive to needs and prompt and courteous. I like being able to set my own schedule.

Cons

Staying on time and finding remote homes.

Regular communication and training is important especially when starting a new employee.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Advance Health (View Most Recent)

Amazing Company with Massive Growth Potential

I have been working at Advance Health (more than an year)

Pros

I moved up from the entry level to manager in a span of a little less than 2 years. Advance Health is growing so fast because of the fantastic services they provide with proven results to their clients and staff. An very professional environment exists here, full of support and the push to achieve.

Cons

Advance Health is growing so fast that it is a very deadline-driven, fast-paced work environment (not necessarily a Con). All hand on deck!

I am overall satisfied and improving.

Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Advance Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love being in the forefront and promoting prevention as well as being able to spend significant time with patients. I like that the CCO updates are coming in weekly now which has lead me to feel more connected. I love that we now have a district manager, Samantha Jabia, she is amazing and makes you feel 100% comfortable to call her about questions or concerns. I am going to be very sad when she is no longer over my district but hopefully they obtain another person who is equally as positive and great customer service skills.

Cons

I have had times in where one appointment ends at 2:00 and the next one starts at 2:00 and they are not at the same address. I have not said anything because I do not want them to cancel that appointment, in fear that would lose a potential client. Me drive times have been skewed. Multiple times I am given say 15 minutes but when typing the address into mapquest or my garmin, it will take 19 minutes without traffic. After adding traffic, it takes me like 25 minutes. Even though, it's only minutes, I often put off documenting to insure I will not be tardy. I often end up spending over 1-2 hours documenting at home. There maybe be something for me to improve such as not educating/ talking as much and therefore focusing more on documenting but minutes truly matter since I do not want to cut any client short.

I feel that there should be some reward for excellent service, even it is just recognition.

There are newer employer reviews for Advance Health