Advance Health

www.advancehlth.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Advance Health

I am very pleased with Advance Health.

Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Lexington-Fayette, KY
Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I have been working at Advance Health full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They are responsive to needs and prompt and courteous. I like being able to set my own schedule.

Cons

Staying on time and finding remote homes.

Regular communication and training is important especially when starting a new employee.

33 Other Employee Reviews for Advance Health (View Most Recent)

NP with Advance Health

Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner
    Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner

I have been working at Advance Health (less than a year)

Pros

I appreciate having some flexibility with my work schedule. There is excellent support for NPs working "in the field." Salary is fair and benefits are excellent. The necessary supplies are readily provided. The company culture is supportive and positive. Questions, concerns and problems are promptly addressed; the company is responsive to its employees. I feel valued, I enjoy my work and feel that I'm supporting patients in their efforts to live a healthy lifestyle.

Cons

Daily scheduling is pretty tight (no breaks in the days' home visit schedule for restroom or food), and no leeway for traffic problems/delays, so driving from one location to the next and staying on time can be rather stressful.

I really love my job, and hope that you'll continue what you're doing. I feel appreciated and valued. The job training is appropriate and comprehensive enough without being excessive. I enjoy my work and am proud to represent Advance Health.

Amazing Company with Massive Growth Potential

I have been working at Advance Health (more than a year)

Pros

I moved up from the entry level to manager in a span of a little less than 2 years. Advance Health is growing so fast because of the fantastic services they provide with proven results to their clients and staff. An very professional environment exists here, full of support and the push to achieve.

Cons

Advance Health is growing so fast that it is a very deadline-driven, fast-paced work environment (not necessarily a Con). All hand on deck!

There are newer employer reviews for Advance Health