Advance Health

www.advancehlth.com
  www.advancehlth.com
There are newer employer reviews for Advance Health

I am overall satisfied and improving.

Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Advance Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love being in the forefront and promoting prevention as well as being able to spend significant time with patients. I like that the CCO updates are coming in weekly now which has lead me to feel more connected. I love that we now have a district manager, Samantha Jabia, she is amazing and makes you feel 100% comfortable to call her about questions or concerns. I am going to be very sad when she is no longer over my district but hopefully they obtain another person who is equally as positive and great customer service skills.

Cons

I have had times in where one appointment ends at 2:00 and the next one starts at 2:00 and they are not at the same address. I have not said anything because I do not want them to cancel that appointment, in fear that would lose a potential client. Me drive times have been skewed. Multiple times I am given say 15 minutes but when typing the address into mapquest or my garmin, it will take 19 minutes without traffic. After adding traffic, it takes me like 25 minutes. Even though, it's only minutes, I often put off documenting to insure I will not be tardy. I often end up spending over 1-2 hours documenting at home. There maybe be something for me to improve such as not educating/ talking as much and therefore focusing more on documenting but minutes truly matter since I do not want to cut any client short.

I feel that there should be some reward for excellent service, even it is just recognition.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Advance Health (View Most Recent)

Overall Discription

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Advance Health full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This company is a young company, but it is growing at an amazing rate and there is a lot of potential here.For the most part management has it together if you will. as is grow we all learn and encounter new challenges but we are up to it. A career can be formed here and not just a job.

Cons

the faster it grows, it needs to keep up with technology. Programs used need to be upgraded or changed all together in order to successfully stay up to date and not have the system crash.

Communication is key at all times no matter how small it might seem. Growth is great, communication will keep the grows from slowing down.

First company I've worked for that I enjoy what I do. Helping individuals possibly prolong their life

Current Employee - Scheduling Specialist in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Scheduling Specialist in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Advance Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's all around a great company that shows appreciation to their employees.

Cons

The men's bathroom, which I am unsure if Advance health can do anything about is disgusting and one of the toilet seats should really be replaced because it has something caked on it.

Only thing I can ask of upper management is to take a look at improving the men's bathroom if it is even in their control. Besides that I enjoy what I do and enjoy working for this great company.

There are newer employer reviews for Advance Health