Advance Health

www.advancehlth.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Advance Health

I am overall satisfied and improving.

Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Advance Health full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I love being in the forefront and promoting prevention as well as being able to spend significant time with patients. I like that the CCO updates are coming in weekly now which has lead me to feel more connected. I love that we now have a district manager, Samantha Jabia, she is amazing and makes you feel 100% comfortable to call her about questions or concerns. I am going to be very sad when she is no longer over my district but hopefully they obtain another person who is equally as positive and great customer service skills.

Cons

I have had times in where one appointment ends at 2:00 and the next one starts at 2:00 and they are not at the same address. I have not said anything because I do not want them to cancel that appointment, in fear that would lose a potential client. Me drive times have been skewed. Multiple times I am given say 15 minutes but when typing the address into mapquest or my garmin, it will take 19 minutes without traffic. After adding traffic, it takes me like 25 minutes. Even though, it's only minutes, I often put off documenting to insure I will not be tardy. I often end up spending over 1-2 hours documenting at home. There maybe be something for me to improve such as not educating/ talking as much and therefore focusing more on documenting but minutes truly matter since I do not want to cut any client short.

I feel that there should be some reward for excellent service, even it is just recognition.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Advance Health (View Most Recent)

Overall a positive work experience

Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Advance Health full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, overall good work- life balance. Good healthcare benefits. Communication from management has improved over the past year. Pay structure is good. Overall the support from Provider services is much improved over the past year,

Cons

Growing pains as expected with the dramatic increase in volume of work, There are inconsistencies between departments - and conflicting messages at times. Lack of paid time off for continuing education which I must have in order to maintain my licensure. Paid time off for continuing ed is a basic for Advanced Practitioners in every position I see advertised elsewhere. Mediocre dental coverage. No option to have benefits for part time professional employees. Few opportunities for advancement within the company.

Provide paid time for continuing education annually as part of benefit package for NPs. More opportunity for advancement. Improve communication and inconsistencies between departments. Emails from HR can have a punitive tone which is a morale killer not conducive to employee loyalty. Offer benefits to part time NPs. Allow PTO to be used in increments other than full days -- or allow partial days off as needed without negative communication.

Overall Discription

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Advance Health full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This company is a young company, but it is growing at an amazing rate and there is a lot of potential here.For the most part management has it together if you will. as is grow we all learn and encounter new challenges but we are up to it. A career can be formed here and not just a job.

Cons

the faster it grows, it needs to keep up with technology. Programs used need to be upgraded or changed all together in order to successfully stay up to date and not have the system crash.

Communication is key at all times no matter how small it might seem. Growth is great, communication will keep the grows from slowing down.

There are newer employer reviews for Advance Health