AdvanceMed

Learned a lot, but glad when I left

Fraud Investigator (More Than V Years Ago) (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsLearned more about billing and coding by doing this job. Opened many opportunities up for me. Improved my writing skills. Improved my research skills. Assigned a Sr. Fraud Investigator as a mentor. Was given chances to travel and do things that I wouldn't have thought I would be able to. Able to spot fraud in a private setting.

ConsWas unable to do the job that I really wanted to because I wasn't a nurse. Dog and pony shows when FBI and ASACs would come in. Never ending passwords for different systems - I believe I had about 12 at a time. Very disappointed that a handful of cases were accepted by law enforcement - was very discouraged by that. Saw things go on in upper management that left a bad taste in my mouth. Saying all of this, I am glad that I worked there and learned so much to help me on future endeavors.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to employs and be open-minded. You do not know how to keep employees happy so that they want to remain long-term.

An entry level company

Statistician (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

I worked at AdvanceMed full-time for more than a year

Pros: Salary is great for what you do. Cons: Managers all micro manage. They promote based upon who they… Advice to Senior Management: PROMOTE those who do a good job not because of tenure or… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

No good for long run

I have been working at AdvanceMed

Pros: good training session for new people Cons: laid off so many people recently No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AdvanceMed.

Worked for AdvanceMed? Contribute to the Community!