Advanced Call Center Technologies

www.acttoday.com
Unclaimed Profile
There are newer employer reviews for Advanced Call Center Technologies

If the uglyness gets on your nerves be careful how you vent.

Former Employee - Collections in Johnson City, TN
Former Employee - Collections in Johnson City, TN

I worked at Advanced Call Center Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is a good place to learn the basics of the banking industry. There is as much information as you want to assimilate.

Cons

It is a company that has to cater to the whims of its client even if they are counterproductive and perhaps unehtical.

Advice to Management

Try to be more understanding of your workers. The learning curve for the information that your workers are handling is always changing but the emotional impact on the customer is substantial. Your workers have to deal with the effect of what they're providing the customer emotionally. Stop giving lip service to customer service. When you provide your workers the tools to service the client then penalize them when they use the tools because it doesn't fit time metrics you make everyone feel foolish. It is unfortunate that comes from the client but the degradation of your workers is your fault.

Other Employee Reviews for Advanced Call Center Technologies

1. Only work here if you have to

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Harlingen, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Harlingen, TX

I worked at Advanced Call Center Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Better than working retail, customers can't get in your face.

Cons

Strict about clocking in no more than 5 minutes around your schedule time. You feel like a cow hooked up to a michine in one of those milk farms that only cares about the milk, not the cow. Don't the cows get depressed and quicker there?

Advice to Management

Pay better, get nicer cubicles. Seriously, it's such a depressing work environment.

2. Plenty of potential and no will to use it.

Current Employee - Enterprise Information Technology Technician in Harlingen, TX

I have been working at Advanced Call Center Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ACT and their current staff (in my department) provide for an OK working enviorment with many things you can learn from, depending on your ability to adapt to the high-activity enviorment. The Information Technology department is well equipped to handle most of the dayly situations that may occure as long as we are not restricted.

Cons

Corperate politics and paranoia prevent the IT department from making improvements that would vastly increase revinue and decrease maintence. While the sound of working to put myself out of work does not sit well with most technicians, that is ultimately a technicians job.

Advice to Management

Re-evaluate yourselfs and accept change. You can not continue operating with equipment and standards from 2003, for when those standards and equipment fail, it will be a blow that ACT might not be able to come back from. For the members of management that complain about cost, There are open source and secure solutions to most of our needs, and if the solution does not exist, you already have the staff to make it. Unchain us and let us do our real jobs. PS, It would be smart to get everything on wygant, even if it doesnt need it.