Advanced Call Center Technologies
www.acttoday.com Berwyn, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

eh

ProsMy department is sometimes slow and sometimes fast-paced. I get to talk to people all over the world, as long as they have a mortgage with the company its contracted through. I love the diversity of the people I work with and the people I get to speak with on the phones.

ConsThings seem to change everyday. We move seats a lot. We change our policies too much. We get overcrowded when new training classes come out on the floor. It seems like they dont care to much for training the new employees for the phones. They used to let them "nest" for two weeks, now it seems like they are on the phones in just a few days. That doesnt give anyone time to learn any of the systems.

Advice to Senior ManagementSlow down on the training classes. Give new employees a chance to learn the systems once they have reached the floor. Dont get too worked up over small things.

Ok...

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Advanced Call Center Technologies

Pros: Not a bad place to work if you don't take complaints personally. If you… Cons: Complaints... a LOT of them... if you work in collections, 9… Advice to Senior Management: eh, what can you do? More

A horrible place to work.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Advanced Call Center Technologies

Pros: Average pay and guaranteed hours. Cons: Everything else. Seriously, everything else. Don't work here unless you're… Advice to Senior Management: Get your heads out of your rear ends and do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Advanced Call Center Technologies.

Worked for Advanced Call Center Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advanced Call Center Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Advanced Call Center Technologies CEO Joe Lembo . All reviews posted anonymously by Advanced Call Center Technologies employees.