Advanced Correctional Healthcare

www.advancedch.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Advanced Correctional Healthcare

A company that cares

I have been working at Advanced Correctional Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Feeling of ownership. Ability to make changes. Flexible. Family feel - company takes care of their employees. With the rapid growth there's lots of room for promotion. Always something new coming out from the corporate office.

Cons

Company is spread across 17 states so it's hard to know what's going in the corporate office sometimes. Manager expectations are set high.

Do a better job in communicating to us in the field. Ask site nurses for input into processes.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Advanced Correctional Healthcare (View Most Recent)

So far, it has been a friendly environment

I have been working at Advanced Correctional Healthcare full-time

Pros

Great people to work with; steady work flow

Cons

Monotony of work; sense of mistrust of employees by owners...EVERYONE is hourly except for senior leadership. They do other things like take away the use of the 'reply to all' button on your email, very juvenile in a lot of ways. Also, very limited room for growth, if any. This is a small company and there is no place for me to really move up to unless they create a new position.

Give your good employees the benefit of the doubt. Some are experts in their fields and should be treated as such.

Advanced Correctional Healthcare Response

Feb 18, 2015HR Generalist II

Thank you for your review. As a company focused on continuous improvement, the feedback we receive from Glassdoor is greatly valued. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy working with our team ... More

Family-oriented company with focus on high quality healthcare

Current Employee - Mental Health Professional
    Current Employee - Mental Health Professional

I have been working at Advanced Correctional Healthcare full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This company cares about the professional development of its employees. It is a family company and practitioner run. If you aspire to grow as a person and professional, they nurture that growth by providing the resources and encouragement.

Cons

This company sets the bar high. This really is a pro, rather than a con. It does not tolerate mediocrity.

There are newer employer reviews for Advanced Correctional Healthcare