A company that cares

I have been working at Advanced Correctional Healthcare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Feeling of ownership. Ability to make changes. Flexible. Family feel - company takes care of their employees. With the rapid growth there's lots of room for promotion. Always something new coming out from the corporate office.

Cons

Company is spread across 17 states so it's hard to know what's going in the corporate office sometimes. Manager expectations are set high.

Advice to Management

Do a better job in communicating to us in the field. Ask site nurses for input into processes.

Advanced Correctional Healthcare Response

Apr 22, 2015HR Generalist II

Thank you for your review. We have two websites - our ADP and our own website that we use to communicate to our employees. We encourage all employees to check these sites often as they contain ... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

So far, it has been a friendly environment

I have been working at Advanced Correctional Healthcare full-time

Pros

Great people to work with; steady work flow

Cons

Monotony of work; sense of mistrust of employees by owners...EVERYONE is hourly except for senior leadership. They do other things like take away the use of the 'reply to all' button on your email, very juvenile in a lot of ways. Also, very limited room for growth, if any. This is a small company and there is no place for me to really move up to unless they create a new position.

Advice to Management

Give your good employees the benefit of the doubt. Some are experts in their fields and should be treated as such.

Advanced Correctional Healthcare Response

Feb 18, 2015HR Generalist II

Thank you for your review. As a company focused on continuous improvement, the feedback we receive from Glassdoor is greatly valued. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy working with our team ... More

ACH is a great company...

Current Employee - QUALIFIED MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL in Pattonsburg, MO
    Current Employee - QUALIFIED MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL in Pattonsburg, MO

I have been working at Advanced Correctional Healthcare part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The pay is great, the hours are flexible, and the staff is extremely professional and helpful. I never feel like I'm alone when handling difficult situations. My immediate supervisor and her supervisor are incredible!

Cons

Because ACH is very spread out in several states, I'm not able to have face to face time with ACH as much as I would like. But that's the only con I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! I appreciate getting to be part of the ACH Team!