Advanced Medical Personnel

There are newer employer reviews for Advanced Medical Personnel

good company to have

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Port Orange, FL
Current Employee - Recruiter in Port Orange, FL

I have been working at Advanced Medical Personnel full-time for more than a year

Pros

I look forward everyday to work at this company. I was able to gain friends through my co-workers who are very nice to me since I started working here. Benefits are fair and was able to learn more skills through the help and support given by the company. I am blessed to be here.

Cons

Fast turnover. If you can't manage abrupt changes, a job in this company is not yours to have.

You are really good in managing your employees. Keep it up!

64 Other Employee Reviews for Advanced Medical Personnel (View Most Recent)

best company I've ever worked!

Former Employee - Senior Therapy Recruiter  in  Port Orange, FL
    Former Employee - Senior Therapy Recruiter in Port Orange, FL

I worked at Advanced Medical Personnel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits, good culture, awesome working environment and very supportive management. I can't contain my happiness when I was first hired at this company and I did think a lot of time before leaving because it was so much fun working here. Unfortunately, I need to prioritize the little fella inside me so I have to leave for a bit. Thinking about joining the group again in a year or two after I settle some personal things around.

Cons

This is the company that only made me think a hundred of times before leaving.

Goodluck to you guys! Hope I am able to join you again in a year or two!

Top medical provider

Current Employee - Senior Therapy Recruiter  in  Port Orange, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Therapy Recruiter in Port Orange, FL

I have been working at Advanced Medical Personnel full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I consider this company as one of the top providers when you need therapists? Why? Because I work here! I am a recruiter and I only recruit the best for my team. Not just to serve the company but to be of service to those in need. For years now, I am enjoying the company and my work and have no regrets ever since.

Cons

Every day is a busy day of course aside from Fridays as we get to enjoy some time and chat with co-workers

I love how you manage this company and inspire your employees to do their best!

There are newer employer reviews for Advanced Medical Personnel

Worked for Advanced Medical Personnel? Contribute to the Community!