Advanced Resources (IL)

www.advancedresources.com
  www.advancedresources.com
There are newer employer reviews for Advanced Resources (IL)

General observations

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Advanced Resources (IL)

Pros

Commitment to values and mission - performance based organization

Cons

Family owned organization with family values can be challenging at times.

Continue to develop Mgt staff

8 Other Employee Reviews for Advanced Resources (IL) (View Most Recent)

I Can't Imagine Working Anywhere Else

Current Employee - Director of Marketing  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Director of Marketing in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Advanced Resources (IL) part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have been at Advanced Resources for eighteen years and I cannot imagine working for another staffing firm, ever. We have a phenomenal culture, a hard-working, fun loving team, and our growth has been exciting. Advanced Resources has won many fantastic awards for being a best-in-class employer. In short, I'm incredibly proud of the work we do, the difference we make, and the people in our company.

Cons

Our biggest challenges are related to our fast pace of growth!

Keep up the great work!

Unethical & Unprofessional

Former Employee - Contractor
    Former Employee - Contractor

I worked at Advanced Resources (IL) full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was paid on time & weekly.

Cons

As a former contractor with Advanced Resources I strongly caution you to document all contact with this staffing agency every step of the way. This cannot be overstated.

After completing a 6-month assignment with Advanced Resources in 2013, I worked with two different recruiters on average 3x/week for new opportunities. Unfortunately, this continued effort on my part yielded zero (0) employment results with Advanced Resources and I found employment with a larger firm.

On four (4) separate occasions thereafter, Advanced Resources contested my IDES claim. They stated I was not eligible for the unemployment benefits received and contested my eligibility to receive any benefits whatsoever. They falsely claimed weekly contact was not maintained; in addition, they falsely claimed I was not actively seeking work during the time I was unemployed. Remember, this happened to me on four (4) separate occasions.

When I reached out to the Director of Advanced Resources in the Downers Grove office for an explanation, she told me she did not know why I was being pursues in this way, because one of her recruiters stated that I did, indeed, remain in contact with him.

This was an extremely negative and stressful experience, multiplied by four (4), and I won each case against me. All four (4) times.

Documentation is key in every business transaction and can be your source of protection from future problems. Keep a log of all communication and use e-mail to your advantage. Even if you are falsely accused, the facts will speak for themselves and you will win in the end. I did. I won four (4) times defending myself against the false claims of Advanced Resources.

Be very careful who you align your reputation with.  There are dishonest people within honest businesses who can falsely accuse you in order to deny you of benefits you have earned. One dishonest employee can damage the reputation of an entire organization and cause you undeserved harassment and distress.

There are newer employer reviews for Advanced Resources (IL)

Worked for Advanced Resources (IL)? Contribute to the Community!