Advanced Solutions International

www.advsol.com

Great place, staff-focused, noble work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsBusiness purpose is to provide software that helps nonprofits be more effective in their work; CEO conducts quarterly conference calls for all staff to get status on company plans, finances, etc; overall really cool people who are mutually supportive.

ConsStaff always feeling some general stress from economic impact on the company's business market and from rapidly changing technology/competition - constant pressure to do more faster! But management works with staff to keep it in balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up current habit of keeping staff informed about marketplace, economic implications, competitors, current company status, future plans.

Fair Agile work environment with internal advancement, hampered by legacy code bases

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Advanced Solutions International

Pros: Reasonable work hours, benefits; large number of long-term employees and high rate… Cons: Strategic direction and emphasis flip-flops; management over-commits so that critical product… Advice to Senior Management: Establish set of architects to guide cross-team, cross-product development of database, API,… More

Great place to work!

I have been working at Advanced Solutions International

Pros: They make sure we have a good life balance and celebrations to mark milestones. Because it… Cons: Goals and strategies change frequently or are not effectively communicated… Advice to Senior Management: Document strategic decisions clearly, communicate to teams, don't chase every… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Advanced Solutions International.

Worked for Advanced Solutions International? Contribute to the Community!