Advanced Solutions International

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Advanced Solutions International

They treat employees right

I have been working at Advanced Solutions International full-time

Pros

ASI knows how to treat employees right: working here is fun, it's a good salary, we get a lot of time off so we can have a life outside of work, and there are a lot of opportunities to learn new things and move around to other roles if you want to.

Cons

There are not many cons that I can think of. It seems like the biggest complaint I hear is that the developers can no longer exclusively work from home, but I actually think that it makes sense. People seem to collaborate better face to face.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Advanced Solutions International (View Most Recent)

Great place, staff-focused, noble work

I have been working at Advanced Solutions International full-time

Pros

Business purpose is to provide software that helps nonprofits be more effective in their work; CEO conducts quarterly conference calls for all staff to get status on company plans, finances, etc; overall really cool people who are mutually supportive.

Cons

Staff always feeling some general stress from economic impact on the company's business market and from rapidly changing technology/competition - constant pressure to do more faster! But management works with staff to keep it in balance.

Keep up current habit of keeping staff informed about marketplace, economic implications, competitors, current company status, future plans.

Fair Agile work environment with internal advancement, hampered by legacy code bases

I have been working at Advanced Solutions International

Pros

Reasonable work hours, benefits; large number of long-term employees and high rate of women in technical positions. Agile processes and SCRUM teams are well established.

Cons

Strategic direction and emphasis flip-flops; management over-commits so that critical product initiatives undercut each other. Poor planning for scaling up for cross-department commitments.

Establish set of architects to guide cross-team, cross-product development of database, API, content, and UX; grant Agile teams full freedom to determine their processes.

There are newer employer reviews for Advanced Solutions International