Advanced Systems Development
asd-inc.com Arlington, VA 150 to 499 Employees

They were great, but headed downhill

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCaring President, who truly wants the company and its people to be successful. Some who haven't left are trying to keep that warm "family feel" of a small/mid business.

ConsUntrustworthy HR (nuff said). Senior management who arrived in recent years haven't a clue how to direct a thriving business, but are merely doing the best they know to do (which isn't enough). The "old guard" of 10-25 year savvy veterans are all but gone, having been replaced by a far less capable bunch of managers, who are all clamoring to please the president, rather than to grow a backbone and drive the company in positive directions. Company is on a slow downhill spiral, and when it ends, all the senior management will still not have a clue they were the cause for ASD's demise.

so so company with a terrible reputation. SAIC broke ties with this company

Engineer (Current Employee)
    Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Advanced Systems Development

Pros: Small company, will give you training medical plan was top… Cons: bad reputation ridiculously expensive medical insurance plan 401k plan is laughable never me the… Advice to Senior Management: raise your bid rates, cut overhead, do something to be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Loyal, small, professional company who cares about their customer and their employees.

Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
    Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Advanced Systems Development full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: By ASD being a small company it provides greater communication between employees and management. They care their employees. I have worked on Govt. contracts for… Cons: I have nothing negative to say regarding ASD. Advice to Senior Management: I would only say to continue the great job you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Advanced Systems Development.

Worked for Advanced Systems Development? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advanced Systems Development reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Advanced Systems Development CEO Richard L Bennett. All reviews posted anonymously by Advanced Systems Development employees.