There are newer employer reviews for Advanced Systems Development

Loyal, small, professional company who cares about their customer and their employees.

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Huntsville, AL
Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Advanced Systems Development full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

By ASD being a small company it provides greater communication between employees and management. They care their employees. I have worked on Govt. contracts for 20+ years for five difference contracts and ASD has been the best. They are flexible and take care of their employees. They ensure that we as employees have the tools and skills we need to be successful. A successful business depends on the people you surround yourself and the overall team attitude. ASD management has remained positive and ensures that we are able to maintain a good attitude even with the recent political uncertainties.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say regarding ASD.

I would only say to continue the great job you are doing taking care of your employees and customers.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Advanced Systems Development (View Most Recent)

Advanced Systesm Development

I have been working at Advanced Systems Development

Pros

ASD is a wonderful family friendly company. I have worked for the company for sever years and enjoy every min. of it.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about the company.

They were great, but headed downhill

I worked at Advanced Systems Development

Pros

Caring President, who truly wants the company and its people to be successful. Some who haven't left are trying to keep that warm "family feel" of a small/mid business.

Cons

Untrustworthy HR (nuff said). Senior management who arrived in recent years haven't a clue how to direct a thriving business, but are merely doing the best they know to do (which isn't enough). The "old guard" of 10-25 year savvy veterans are all but gone, having been replaced by a far less capable bunch of managers, who are all clamoring to please the president, rather than to grow a backbone and drive the company in positive directions. Company is on a slow downhill spiral, and when it ends, all the senior management will still not have a clue they were the cause for ASD's demise.

There are newer employer reviews for Advanced Systems Development