Advantage Consulting

www.advantageconsulting.com

Run, don't walk, away from this employer.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

The ONLY pro at Advantage Consulting is that employees have the flexibility to make their own schedules, within certain guidelines.

Cons

Despite giving regular lip-service to being a professional organization, the operation of the Las Vegas office is anything but professional. Its management personnel are amateurish and inept. Employees are demeaned and verbally harassed on a daily basis. Apparently, there is no money to upgrade equipment, so be prepared to sit in broken chairs and use bottom-of-line, marginally functional phones and headsets. Management frequently and flagrantly violates even the most basic Nevada labor laws. And to top it all off, this company FREQUENTLY fails to pay its employees on time. It seems Advantage Consulting is taking full “advantage” of the fact that Las Vegas has one of the highest unemployment rates in the nation.

Replace the management at the Las Vegas office with competent professionals.

Other reviews for Advantage Consulting

I disagree with "Run, don't walk..."

Current Employee - Caller  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Caller in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

I've been working for this company as a caller for over a year and strongly disagree with the comments made in the other review. Management is professional, trains us well and treats everyone fairly. "There is no money to upgrade equipment" is so far from the truth! There are huge flat screen TVs hanging all over the office. I've never had an issue getting paid on time.

Cons

Shifts are too short, and I still get nervous when clients monitor our phone calls.

More games during the shifts!

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Consulting.

Worked for Advantage Consulting? Contribute to the Community!