Advantage IQ

www.ecova.com

Going Down Hill Fast

Account Representative (Current Employee) Spokane, WA

ProsNot many, mainly the lunch breaks. Though they do have some good people that work there. That won't last long though with bad management. Once the economy improves, all the good employees will leave for greener pastures.

ConsPromotions are given to the 'inner circle', and not based on qualifications . Pay is horrible, a .29 cent raise they gave us last year. Really. .29 cents. Beneifts are a joke, given the low pay, and it's not on scale with the amount of work and prima donna clients we have to work for.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart treating your employees better, and give them more opporunties to grow. You're going to find you're self without your best players soon enough, and the clients are starting to notice.

This place used to be great, but is now terrible

(Current Employee) Spokane, WA

I have been working at Advantage IQ

Pros: There is less and less to like about working here by the day. Management routinely marginalizes… Cons: After a period of two to three years without annual cost-of-living increases, and suspension of retirement matching… Advice to Senior Management: There really isn't anything left to say about the management here. They've slowly driven this… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

...

Account Representative (Current Employee) Spokane, WA

I have been working at Advantage IQ

Pros: Spokane is a tough job market. Advantage IQ may be… Cons: Many promotions seem to be based on personal relationships rather… Advice to Senior Management: ... More
There are newer reviews on Advantage IQ.

Worked for Advantage IQ? Contribute to the Community!