There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Resourcing

It's a great Job where you get a lot of opportunities to work if they have something for you.

Former Employee - Contractor in Reserve, LA
Former Employee - Contractor in Reserve, LA

I worked at Advantage Resourcing full-time

Pros

They do all the paper work for us and keep track of our hours.

Cons

The main problem is that they are the middle man, therefore, a part of your check is deducted by them.

Get more involved into employee's work quality so you can help promoting within company.

reviews filtered by
  1. Senior Recruiter

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Fremont, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Fremont, CA

I worked at Advantage Resourcing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good Training Program, if allowed to complete it. Strong compensation plan for recruiters. Benefits OK.

Cons

Lack of Corporate support to branches, daily metrics are unattainable (I asked to speak to a recruiter who was meeting numbers, was told none were, Region-wide), branch manager was in office an average of 10 hours per week, was only person in office (no reception, no other recruiters), Requests for help went unanswered or promises were made but not kept.

If an office is not successful enough to staff, close it down. If your Branch or Regional Managers promise support staff, deliver.

2. This is a great company with helping to find good jobs.

I have been working at Advantage Resourcing full-time

Pros

This is a great company with helping to find good jobs. The staff keeps you informed of when things come up that may be a good job for each individual.

Cons

The only con i can think of is I think more of that jobs should be temp to hire or direct hire because the companies are great to work for full time rather than just temporarily.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Resourcing