Advantage SCI
www.advantagesci.com El Segundo, CA

Great place to work for, and the people were great there.

Project/Program Manager (Current Employee)
Camp Springs, MD

I have been working at Advantage SCI

Pros1. Showed Respect to the employees.
2. Recognized the employees on all tasks assigned (when the client informed management).
3. Recognized social times of the employees (birthdays, holidays, etc.).
4. Very open to bonuses when the company does financially well.

Cons1. Waiting till the last minute to informed the employee of the process needed termination.
2. Not assisting the employee if they are terminated.
3. Minimizing the furlough of employees terminated (only 2 weeks other companies have up to 4 weeks. This will help minimize the re-employment if a position comes available.

Advice to Senior Managementlisted in my cons. I did enjoy knowing all the people within the company and how helpful they were when and if the help was needed.

Cut throat company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Advantage SCI full-time for less than a year

Pros: Small company and good benefits. Cons: I was hired without a face to face interview - Red Flag!!! I was told I was the supervisor, but in reality did not have authority… Advice to Senior Management: Wake up and support personnel to achieve longevity of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Advantage SCI.

Worked for Advantage SCI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advantage SCI reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Advantage SCI employees.