Advantage Sales and Marketing

www.asmnet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

i love the nature of the experience of the team work hard in trying to do and always achieve the aims behind company

Current Employee - Sales Officer in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Current Employee - Sales Officer in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing

Pros

in need to improve my skills by work in a leader copmany in marketing world
and make sure you always give all my effort for the company worth the sacrifice for it.

Cons

negative always be with the presidents always have all their pursuit of achieve the target and never pay attention to customers satisfaction in terms of after-sales service is one example

pros are the work relationship with the customers and hold them through their satisfaction and are always working to develop expertise on their way

821 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

Fast paced work, that can be demanding, but it a great place to work.

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing

Pros

*opportunity to grow/advance via training and internal promotion
    *general concern for employees and their personal lives - in 8+ years I have never been denied a time-off request, no matter how short the notice.
    *competitive salary - bonuses/incentives/perks are offered frequently
    *challenging/fast paced environment
    *friendly engaging management team - management reaches out to employees for their opinions/input, and truly values the feedback.
    *great 401k/benefits program

Cons

*the work can be very demanding at times with the growth the company is experiencing. if you are looking to sit around and collect a paycheck, this is not the company for you.
    *the company wants you to come in and be excited and ready to work every day. if you have a poor attitude and aren't motivated. once again, this is not the company for you.

An Exceptional Company - Best Place I've Ever Worked

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing

Pros

Great people, great business. The culture at ASM rewards and supports those who are willing to work hard. Despite its size, an entrepreneurial spirit thrives and leadership always encourages fresh ideas. Perhaps most importantly, respect in the workplace is a mantra which starts at the top and permeates the organization.

Cons

I haven't personally experienced any downside. When I describe to friends and colleagues the type of work I'm performing, the environment which exists here and the opportunities available at ASM, they generally find themselves wanting to work here too.

I have read the other reviews of ASM on this site - some of which echo my sentiments and some which appear to be the work of those who are clearly disgruntled. As you know, in a business with some many employees, there are bound to be a few bad apples - and, unfortunately, they like to use forums like this to air their complaints. I'm not distracted by these characters (and neither are my co-workers) - so just keep on doing what you're doing!

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing