There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

It has been a great opportunity to work first-hand in a retail setting while growing my sales skills.

Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing

Pros

This is a great opportunity to earn a solid income while working for a company that promotes internal career growth.

Cons

Working remotely can sometimes leave you feeling secluded and as if you are not on a team, or have no co-workers.

Communicate with employees in retail more frequently to increase the feeling of being on a team.

771 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

Working at ASM has been a wonderful learning experience.

Current Employee - Strategic Sourcing Analyst in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Strategic Sourcing Analyst in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing

Pros

I've been fortunate to have managers that take the time to teach and listen. My managers are always appreciative of my efforts and take the time to tell me so. We have great camaraderie within our team and all team members are always willing to jump in and help when needed. I have a perfect balance between work and home life and that balance allows me to really enjoy what I do at ASM.

Cons

I wouldn’t necessarily call it a downside, but it would be helpful if ASM Connects was a little more user friendly. It's difficult to find what you're looking for on ASM Connects.

I think the surveys are a great idea. Letting associates communicate the issues they face day to day is helpful for all parties involved.

ASM is a great place to work for top performers!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing

Pros

If you are an achiever, ASM rewards those that deliver results. I received much larger raises and bonus's than I did at my prior employer, because they tried to give everyone a raise. If I perform, I can get a large raise to the detriment of my non-performing peers. I want to be paid for the work that I do, rather than paying someone else for the work they don't do.

Cons

If you want ot punch the clock and collect a paycheck, look elsewhere. You will be challenged to perform at ASM!

You nailed it with the pay raise strategies. I don't want a low pay raise because my co workers feel entitled, but are not performing.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing