Advantage Sales and Marketing

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Too New to Tell

Current Employee - Retail Merchandiser
Current Employee - Retail Merchandiser

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time (less than a year)

Pros

It is easy work as far as the actual job.

Cons

There is a lack of training. I felt very ill-prepared to begin my first day.

There should be more training and also no one should go out alone on their first day. I just started and it is a holiday weekend. The stores are crazy and haven't been serviced in a very long time. A veteran employee with me would have been greatly appreciated.

856 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for if you just need extra money and desire flexibility in your work schedule

Current Employee - Event Specialist
    Current Employee - Event Specialist

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Nice hourly wage, flexible schedule, management open to new ideas, and freedom to try new ideas and ways to get things done.

Cons

Wage and hours are not enough to live off of and it's hard to move up to a different department.

Company Overview

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time

Pros

Advantage Sales and Marketing is a premier North American sales and marketing agency committed to building brand value for our clients and customers.

The Company's customized sales and marketing solutions include headquarter sales, retail merchandising and marketing services, specializing in client and customer events, publications and assisted-selling services for the grocery, drugstore, club, convenience, natural/specialty, sporting goods, consumer electronics and home center channels.

Cons

Although salaries aren't great, many employees are willing to accept a lower salary to work with WONDERFUL people in a great environment.

It would be great if upper management had more face-time in the offices. Although it is a HUGE company with offices around the country, in person visits do make employees feel more connected!

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing