There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Too New to Tell

Current Employee - Retail Merchandiser
Current Employee - Retail Merchandiser

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time for less than a year

Pros

It is easy work as far as the actual job.

Cons

There is a lack of training. I felt very ill-prepared to begin my first day.

There should be more training and also no one should go out alone on their first day. I just started and it is a holiday weekend. The stores are crazy and haven't been serviced in a very long time. A veteran employee with me would have been greatly appreciated.

721 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

Poor pay with lots of work

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time

Pros

employees and fellow managers, as well as office support staff, benefits (health care for full and part time)

Cons

pile on the work no extra pay, no raises, small bonuses

review your managers experience, promote the right people, look at the national avg or even each states avg pay for positions, let managers actually take their days off, reward those that go the extra mile

The worst company I ever worked for.

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

If this is your very first job, than it would be perfectly fine. It's a stepping stone for anyone coming out of college.

Cons

There is no growth in the company. Upper Management make promises of growth, as long as you are willing to do additional work that is not part of your job description and they keep promising you hope. If you are willing to move from state to state, that is the only chance you will see promotion. If you want stay in the state you are in, chances are you will be out of luck. Raises are horrible. Depending where you live, you can't afford to survive on their wages. The mileage program is completely bogus. I repeat you will pay out of pocket to work for a company that requires you to travel. Territories will get bigger and bigger if they lose accounts. You will have no choice but to accept the territory or look for another job.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Worked for Advantage Sales and Marketing? Contribute to the Community!