Advantage Sales and Marketing

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Great company, Great benefits, Fast growth

Former Employee - ARTS Tier II Technician in Irvine, CA
Former Employee - ARTS Tier II Technician in Irvine, CA

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Benefits are amazing, the dept I worked for was growing quick, so there was plenty of room to grow, I worked in the corporate offices in Irvine.

Cons

The salary is way lower than a salary for the same job type with another company. Im talking over 6K a year difference, also, my boss was a micro-manager. Hated this.

Get with the times and pay your employees the fair market salary

863 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

Outsourcing takes away real jobs!!! Shame on you Mars Corp. Sales Merchandiser

Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Time off, flexibility, and not much more that I can think of!!!

Cons

They think they have it all mapped out but they don't. Constant technical problems. No administrative support in the field, micro managers (or they try to be), low, low pay whiles asking you to beat up your own vehicle, imagine that!!!!! No benefits (Yes they offer them but you can't afford to get them with the salary they pay and you will pay them in full.

Treat people like people instead of numbers!!! Allow people to at least make a living. This job is for desperate or retired people with a spouse or second income.

I'm only giving it one star because there is no option for zero stars. Proceed with caution!!

Former Employee - Club Supervisor in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Club Supervisor in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It was a job, not much else good to say about it. They don't mind spending huge amounts of money for conventions but the conventions are really lame and every minute is accounted for during the long, sometimes 12 hour days. The convention activities are especially lame and ineffective, juvenile.

Cons

Low pay, micro managing - especially by the Corporate HR Team, untrustworthy, unreliable, unrealistic, untrustworthy, wishy washy, did I mention untrustworthy? Everything is geared toward their Corporate Team in Irvine and there is no field support, none, zip, zilch, zero. Irresponsible, disorganized, basically in over their heads.

Either focus on your Corporate Team and figure out how to pay them, or focus on your Field Team and align the Corporate Team to support them. You have your cart in front of your horse on this one. Maybe someone should sit back and determine WHO is running the show and then allow them to do so?

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing