There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Great company, Great benefits, Fast growth

Former Employee - ARTS Tier II Technician  in  Irvine, CA
Former Employee - ARTS Tier II Technician in Irvine, CA

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Benefits are amazing, the dept I worked for was growing quick, so there was plenty of room to grow, I worked in the corporate offices in Irvine.

Cons

The salary is way lower than a salary for the same job type with another company. Im talking over 6K a year difference, also, my boss was a micro-manager. Hated this.

Get with the times and pay your employees the fair market salary

740 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

I'm only giving it one star because there is no option for zero stars. Proceed with caution!!

Former Employee - Club Supervisor  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Club Supervisor in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It was a job, not much else good to say about it. They don't mind spending huge amounts of money for conventions but the conventions are really lame and every minute is accounted for during the long, sometimes 12 hour days. The convention activities are especially lame and ineffective, juvenile.

Cons

Low pay, micro managing - especially by the Corporate HR Team, untrustworthy, unreliable, unrealistic, untrustworthy, wishy washy, did I mention untrustworthy? Everything is geared toward their Corporate Team in Irvine and there is no field support, none, zip, zilch, zero. Irresponsible, disorganized, basically in over their heads.

Either focus on your Corporate Team and figure out how to pay them, or focus on your Field Team and align the Corporate Team to support them. You have your cart in front of your horse on this one. Maybe someone should sit back and determine WHO is running the show and then allow them to do so?

Must like to travel daily and review profiles products of major manufactures in Wal Marts.

Current Employee - RSM  in  Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - RSM in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Ability to change schedule if you are self motivated.

Cons

Low Pay for responsibilities. No uniform pay scale. Low pay for mileage wich is to include wear and tea, insurance, & upkeep of automobile.

Don" t promise manufactures the sky when you are not giving the rep enough time to accomplish the many task given. Really be honest with time needed to do job and be realistic. Know your job ..for a successful rep to do theirs.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Worked for Advantage Sales and Marketing? Contribute to the Community!