Advantage Sales and Marketing

www.asmnet.com
  www.asmnet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Not a bad company to work for...if you only want to work part-time and have nothing to do on the weekends.

Former Employee - Event Specialist in South Charleston, WV
Former Employee - Event Specialist in South Charleston, WV

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time (more than an year)

Pros

They pay pretty decent. I made $12/hr, when I worked for them. The hours of operation can be better than working retail or someplace like McDonald's (except, of course, you can sometimes get weekends off in retail).

Cons

Most of the work is part-time. It's nearly impossible to get a decent paycheck on 3-4 six hour days a week. The hours of operation are usually between 11 and 6, with a mandatory 30 unpaid lunch. It's not exactly 9 to 5. Mandatory weekend work (generally runs Thursday through Sunday, no days are guaranteed, but Thursday work is few and far between). Must be available to work Thursday through Sunday...meaning that if you have another job, it must not impede your ability to work for them on the weekends.

make the work full-time, so that your employees can support a family, and you will get a better class of employee that will do quality work...and stay with you for the long-haul, thereby reducing your expenses for hiring and training.

797 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

its an ok place to start

Former Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Ann Arbor, MI
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Ann Arbor, MI

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time (more than an year)

Pros

job isnt too demanding, gas reimbursment

Cons

pay isnt great, and its takes too long to move up

be cool

ASM

Current Employee - Club Supervisor in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Club Supervisor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It is a great place to work. The management takes care of it's employees. I do like the company but it does pay a little lower than going rate for positions. The insurance is amazing though.

Cons

A lot of work. Weird hours and weeks run thursday to monday. I do enjoy my colleagues very much though and in general I feel I am learnming a lot.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing