Advantage Sales and Marketing

www.asmnet.com
  www.asmnet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Growing company with a lot of opportunities

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing

Pros

There are a lot of opportunities, you just have to raise your hand and show you are willing to do the job. The company has offices all over the country and are more than willing to relocate anyone who wants to move.

Cons

Even if the company hits their numbers, they find a reason to not pay bonuses. They preach an Entrepreneur focus but do not let new ideas become reality.

Take better care of your employees financially and turnover will go down drastically

798 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

Retail Supervisor

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time

Pros

A lot of room to grow

Cons

Connections and networking is important

Keep your management in the loop, this includes in the field supervisors.

No Time to Find Another Job

Current Employee - Business Development Manager
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Cell phone...I can't get away from.
    Laptop...I can't get away from.
    Vacation Time...I don't have time to take.
    It has been a great way to lose touch with all my family and friends.
    Unbelievable "Work/More Work/NO Life Balance"

Cons

Expected to be at the 24/7 beck and call of my Associates, the two managers above me, and the entire ASM organization in California from housekeeping to CEO. How dare I take a day for myself. If my two managers need a response from their microscopic review of numbers, I'd better have my pizza delivery hat on because they want an answer in 30 minutes or less. If Human Resources sandbags a problem for 2 years and then suddenly has a question for me on my so-called day off, watch out Chicken Little 'cause the sky is falling if I don't contact the Little Princess ASAP.

Senior Management talks a good game at meetings, try putting something in writing and sticking with it, not just that garbage that Sonny has in our ever-changing policy manual. Give us low-level managers something we can count on besides false hopes and lies. If something is to be implemented and it isn't, have the guts to tell us! I am long past the point of relaying anything to my ESs, Leads, and CSs until it is in full operation. You don't have to look my associates in the eye when your grand ideas fall apart after you have told us to spread the news. One last thing, try standing up to HR/Legal every so often, you might find that you have the nerve to actually manage this company!

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing