Advantage Sales and Marketing

www.asmnet.com

great place to work

Former Employee - Tier I Help Desk
Former Employee - Tier I Help Desk

Pros

great place to work for company is always growing, good people and a fun working environment, easy going not very stressfull

Cons

pay not as good as most jobs in IT. The company is always growing so there is a lot to learn and know to be good at your job

Other reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Used to be great, Not so much now

Current Employee - RSM
    Current Employee - RSM

Pros

Weekends off for my particular position, that's about it now

Cons

Constantly changing how they do things and never get a straight answer if you have a question or the answer is different from each person you ask. Tons of boxes sent to your home for merchandising instead sending to the stores, cut car allowances to nothing, payroll takes weeks to correct a problem or even answer you for that matter, some divisions face lay offs every year and then they hire a bunch of newbs for less pay. No support, seems to be no chance of moving ahead, raises are non existent, I could go on and on. I only stay because my particular job is always a guaranteed 40hours a week and I do get weekends/nights off.

Listen to the people out in the field, stop treating our homes and cars as warehouses for company materials. Setting unrealistic goals do nothing for morale, realize that gas is almost 4.00 a gallon. Also stop changing job duties every 6 months, I liked what I was doing 5 years ago (merchandising) but now it feels like we just "sell in" cheap cardboard displays by the million and for the company it's never enough. Not what I signed up for...

If you need a job

Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Ability to manage your schedule. I work for a startup and I don't accept assignments when I am busy.

Cons

Low pay. I did this job for seven up in college and made $6/hr. This job job should pay at least $20/hr. Substandard IT systems. Cut admin wage to 10 from 11 because of San Jose minimum wage increase for drvie time from 8 to 10 an hour.

Increase hourly salaries to 15/hr. I am applying at competitors that pay that much

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing.

Worked for Advantage Sales and Marketing? Contribute to the Community!