There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Good Executive Leadership, improving vision

Current Employee - Business Development Manager  in  San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Business Development Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

improving vision of company future. excellent opportunity for advancement

Cons

training and development is non-existent for current employees. Salary is very low for industry, 25-40% less.

mandated development plans for all associates. Compartmentalize goals for each channel.

729 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

If I didn't need to eat, I wouldn't be here.

Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser  in  Baton Rouge, LA
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser in Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

There are no good reasons to work for this company unless you are starving and can't find anything.

Cons

Company does not care out the people who should matter the most, those who are out in the field working for Advantage. Raises are almost non-existent. You are expected to use your computer and printer and not be reimbursed at all. Next up is taking more time/money from those of us in the field. Travel time is being cut. We are having to give up mileage. What next? Pay us less for travel/admin time than we make in the field? Integrity? Not unless you are in the field. Upper management does not seem to have any. I am actually bringing home less money now than I did a few years back, and I was making less per hour then.

Wake up and listen to your employees. Read the reviews of this company. For the most part, they aren't very good (at least those who have been with the company for any lenght of time)! Quit lying to us~as in don't tell us that you are implementing new rules because other companies are already doing it. Because, then we talk to people who work for other companies and find out different.

Life

Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Opportunities within industry are very good.

Cons

Work life balance is exhausting.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Worked for Advantage Sales and Marketing? Contribute to the Community!