There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Great company with a lot of potential!

Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company provides extensive opportunities to advance your career and is a very positive environment to work in. There is a lot of female leadership, which is rare even in this day and age and I love working for a company with that type of culture and opportunity. ASM is very accomodating to personal needs and I have never had a bad experience with management or projects. The ACE Program is incredible and I highly recommend it to any post college graduate interested in sales and marketing (see below for qualifiers though).

Cons

The pay is comparable to other cpg marketing companies, but they don't give raises that often. I know I could make more somewhere else, but it evens out. It should be noted that the cpg and retailer industry is unique, and you should research this type of environment before pursuing a career here because it's different than "fun, web, media" marketing or all fancy sales meetings- you have to get your hands dirty sometimes.

Advice to Management

Well done!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Leadership Development Associate

Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in El Segundo, CA

Pros

Great foundation to begin my career upon college graduation.

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

Advice to Management

N/A

2. ASM provides an array of opportunities within the company, as well as longevity.

Current Employee - Club Supervisor
    Current Employee - Club Supervisor

Pros

Advantage Sales and Marketing is large and offers our clients and customers a wide set of work so there is a range of opportunity to wear different hats within the company. As well, ASM hires in hopes to have him or her grow within the company. ASM is located all over the US so there are also opportunities to move around the country.

Cons

There are some gaps of communication on different levels throughout the company.

Advice to Management

Communication needs to be improved throughout all ends of the company.