There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Great place to build a foundation and newtork in the retail industry.

Current Employee - Category Analyst in Bentonville, AR
Current Employee - Category Analyst in Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Tons of opportunities, great work environment, great co workers. great talent development program

Cons

Not so great communication throughout the company, HR needs improvement & is in the middle of transitioning to new leadership.

reviews filtered by
  1. Fantastic Opportunities for Career Growth Lie Ahead

Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Woodcliff Lake, NJ
    Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Woodcliff Lake, NJ

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Advantage presents each associate with a great opportunity to development their career down any path they wish. They give you the tools and the resources to learn the Consumer Packaged Goods industry to the fullest degree.

Cons

In order to get a broader understanding of the differenct areas that the company is involved in, the associate will most likely have to relocate.

Advice to Management

Continue the effort to support the ACE program because it is the key to building a brighter future for ASM.

Advantage is a great company to work for.

Current Employee - Business Development Specialist in Woodcliff Lake, NJ
    Current Employee - Business Development Specialist in Woodcliff Lake, NJ

Pros

The people at Advantage are amazing. When I was first hired, I had no intention of making any friends. I was solely focusing on doing my job well. However, I have met some of my closest work and personal friends at Advantage which makes waking up and coming to work in the morning very easy.

In addition to the people being friendly, they are also great at their jobs which makes working together a great experience.

Advantage is GROWING! And doing so rapidly! Talk about a place with opportunity, Advantage has entered into new aspects of business, it seems, every year. There are constantly job openings so if you succeed, you will certainly move up.

They understand and invest in their most important asset, their people! Advantage spends on making their employees happy and better at their jobs. There is a reason we are the best in the industry.

Cons

Like most jobs, once you get to a certain level, which isn't very high, the 9 to 5 workday does not exist. You are expected to get your job done but that requires long hours and commitment.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing