There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Great place to build a foundation and newtork in the retail industry.

Current Employee - Category Analyst in Bentonville, AR
Current Employee - Category Analyst in Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Tons of opportunities, great work environment, great co workers. great talent development program

Cons

Not so great communication throughout the company, HR needs improvement & is in the middle of transitioning to new leadership.

Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

1. Fantastic Opportunities for Career Growth Lie Ahead

Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Woodcliff Lake, NJ
    Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Woodcliff Lake, NJ

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Advantage presents each associate with a great opportunity to development their career down any path they wish. They give you the tools and the resources to learn the Consumer Packaged Goods industry to the fullest degree.

Cons

In order to get a broader understanding of the differenct areas that the company is involved in, the associate will most likely have to relocate.

Advice to Management

Continue the effort to support the ACE program because it is the key to building a brighter future for ASM.

2. Great Company for Talent Development

Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate
    Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate

Pros

Advantage is a great company because there are so many opportunities to grow my career. With over 30,000 associates, there are many different outlets which I can grow professionally. This company is growing and investing in future talent. The ACE Program gives me the opportunity to learn while I gain valuable field experience. I am lucky to be a part of this program.

Cons

Because the company is so large, it is hard to determine an exact career path.