There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

ASM provides a great environment to work, and a great place to grow a career.

Current Employee - LDA
Current Employee - LDA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

ASM offered flexible schedules for working parents and students. Management communicates a clear vision for the future of both the company and the industry. Growth is evident, as can be seen in the rapid expansion of ACE (career development program) and consistent opportunities available in the job postings.

Cons

The general public may find it hard to understand this business, and ASM may find it difficult to attract new talent to the industry. With ASM's ACE program, the company is growing its base of young talent, which is a great start to addressing this potential issue.

Advice to Management

Through my time at ASM, I have noticed plenty of unused talent. Tapping into this talent along with bringing in new talent through ACE will be key to sustained growth.

reviews filtered by
  1. An absolutely amazing company to work for!

Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Foxboro, MA
    Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Foxboro, MA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The resources offered by this company to help build a career for yourself are second to none and the working environment where you always feel valued and your opinons/ideas are respected and listened to.

Cons

Calculate cost of living for some positions pay depending on location.

Advice to Management

Keep the family feel to this company and knowing that your clients are your assets

2. Working at Advantage Sales and Marketing has been a great experience.

Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Boise, ID
    Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Boise, ID

Pros

Working at ASM has really opened my eyes to the way that the CPG Industry functions. Being an LDA allowed me to see all sides of the business and meet many influential executive associates, an opportunity that most associates never get. Overall my expereince with ASM has been very educational and has pushed me to gain skills I never expected to have any interest in,

Cons

Thus far I havent run many reasons to criticize the organization. One thing I found frusterating with the LDA program was that we were really treated as children which was odd since we are all young professionals between 22-30 years old. Another thing was with the high expectations of my managers it was hard to juggle getting our group project work and numerous assignments done while still working 40 hrs a week on Cat Man projects. It was never clearly layed out if I was to have time to work on LDA assignments and projects during my regular 40 hours a week or if it was expected to be done outside of that time.

Advice to Management

I am very happy to be working at an organization with such inovative and inspirational people. I have learned so much in the last year and have been pushed to my breaking point a few times but it was all worth it as I have gained knowledge that will help me progress my career in the future.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing