There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

THE Company to Work For in the CPG Industry

Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Pleasanton, CA
Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Some of the pros to working at ASM are the endless possibilities. There is so much opportunity for growth within this company, and there are no limitations as to where your career can go. We not only offer positions in Sales and Marketing, our company spans to legal, technical, human resources, and more. At advantage you are encouraged to pave your own path and find the position that is best for you.

Cons

One con to working at Advantage is the transitioning from one role to another. This is something I struggled with, once I received a new position. I had a hard time taking on new work, while balancing training the new hire to take on my old role.

Some advice I may have for upper management is to come up with a path for people to rise in this company that may have been here ten, twenty years. There are many opportunities for young people, however those who are more experienced and have been here the longest somehow stay in the position they currently have. So that is my advice, along with giving everyone a slight pay increase.

753 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

Fantastic Opportunities for Career Growth Lie Ahead

Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Woodcliff Lake, NJ
    Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate in Woodcliff Lake, NJ

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Advantage presents each associate with a great opportunity to development their career down any path they wish. They give you the tools and the resources to learn the Consumer Packaged Goods industry to the fullest degree.

Cons

In order to get a broader understanding of the differenct areas that the company is involved in, the associate will most likely have to relocate.

Continue the effort to support the ACE program because it is the key to building a brighter future for ASM.

Great Company for Talent Development

Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate
    Current Employee - Leadership Development Associate

Pros

Advantage is a great company because there are so many opportunities to grow my career. With over 30,000 associates, there are many different outlets which I can grow professionally. This company is growing and investing in future talent. The ACE Program gives me the opportunity to learn while I gain valuable field experience. I am lucky to be a part of this program.

Cons

Because the company is so large, it is hard to determine an exact career path.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing