Advantage Sales and Marketing

jobs.asmnet.com

THE Company to Work For in the CPG Industry

Leadership Development Associate (Current Employee) Pleasanton, CA

ProsSome of the pros to working at ASM are the endless possibilities. There is so much opportunity for growth within this company, and there are no limitations as to where your career can go. We not only offer positions in Sales and Marketing, our company spans to legal, technical, human resources, and more. At advantage you are encouraged to pave your own path and find the position that is best for you.

ConsOne con to working at Advantage is the transitioning from one role to another. This is something I struggled with, once I received a new position. I had a hard time taking on new work, while balancing training the new hire to take on my old role.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome advice I may have for upper management is to come up with a path for people to rise in this company that may have been here ten, twenty years. There are many opportunities for young people, however those who are more experienced and have been here the longest somehow stay in the position they currently have. So that is my advice, along with giving everyone a slight pay increase.

A Fast Paced, Accelerated Career Path, with a Family Like Atmosphere

LDA (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros: If you have a question, no body turns you away and just dives in to help solve the issue. This environment is pace faced, and… Cons: Sometimes having to much to do is a bad thing,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work and always try to teach… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

ASM provides a unique professional environment, consistently generating opportunities for its associates to learn & grow

Leadership Development Associate (Current Employee) Lubbock, TX

Pros: 1.) Genuine care and investment in the future success of all employees. 2.) One-on-One interaction. Even between the executive level and entry level.… Cons: 1.) Communication between related divisions of the company could be somewhat better. Example: Business Development and Retail Operations. A lot of times Business… Advice to Senior Management: None. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Advantage Sales and Marketing.

Worked for Advantage Sales and Marketing? Contribute to the Community!