Advantage Sales and Marketing

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

I have worked for the company for almost 3 years

Current Employee - Event Specialist
Current Employee - Event Specialist

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time (more than an year)

Pros

competitive part-time pay, very team oriented, excellent club supervisor

Cons

the downsides would include the absence of upper management, no raises annually or quarterly, upper management does not pay attention to numbers of employees to assign demos accordingly.

I would recommend performing quarterly performance reviews on all of the employees, and proceed to reward or discipline accordingly.

798 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

Advantage Sales & Marketing Review

Former Employee - Event Specialist in Honolulu, HI
    Former Employee - Event Specialist in Honolulu, HI

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I loved my job with this company. Perfect for anyone looking for a part-time position. Co-workers were outstanding. I would recommend this company to anyone with the hopes that management style will change.

Cons

Local management person was a terror. Always belittling, scolding in a very unprofessional manner in front of co-workers and customers, seldom has anything positive to say, always complaints. Despite the fact that I loved my job and my co-workers were great, I left rather than continue to subject myself to abuse from management. Made one attempt at talking with the management person in a civil way, but this did nothing.

Provide managers with training on how to interact in a positive manner with employees and how to build a team based on respect.

Going Noy

Current Employee - RSM in Wausau, WI
    Current Employee - RSM in Wausau, WI

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's a job, that I thought might be good!

Cons

They have decided to make employees drive an hour travel each way without pay, instead of a half hour. So they expect you to give them 4 or 5 hours of time free. They also have decided that instead of paying you after your first 20 miles, you don't need to get paid until 40 miles each way. So each employee that has a large territory will get reimbursed about 300.00 less each month and work 20 hours for free. They also think it is wonderful we can become shelf stockers at Walmart. If I wanted to stock shelves at Walmart I would work there.

Hope your profits make up for the bad attitude you give every employee who can't afford to quit.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing