great company

Pros

everything is great about the company

Cons

nothing is bad about the company

Advice to Management

keep doing what you are doing

Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Certain positions may cause stress, anxiety, and horrible nightmares.

Former Contractor - Talent Acquisition Compliance Coordinator in Anaheim, CA
    Former Contractor - Talent Acquisition Compliance Coordinator in Anaheim, CA

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

- Clean environment - People on other teams were super friendly and nice (and relaxed), so they may have much better opinions - Occasional free stuff (Halloween candy, stuffing, etc.)

Cons

- Overly stressed supervisors - Mis-communication between supervisors - Drama- some people were overly gossipy, and my co-worker actually saw my boss spying on us (which was actually just funny) - It was rumored that whenever the VP comes (who is actually very nice), people got fired (it did actually happen to some of us) - On occasion we worked Saturdays

Advice to Management

Moving forward with projects, it would be better to have a real plan before hiring and hiring and firing and stressing.

CulCultCultCulture If of abuse and lying.If

Former Employee - RSM
    Former Employee - RSM

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun work for fair compensation Work independently out of your home Great benefits Great clients Brands have instant name recognition

Cons

Hostile work environment. Promotes and in some cases demands lying to clients regarding productivity. Extremely rigid. Elevates employee responsibilities on a continuous basis with no extra compensation. Doesn't allow extra hours to support added responsibilities.

Advice to Management

Don't be so greedy when looking at your stats that you lose all because you could.