There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

good company to be employed by.

Current Employee - Event Specialist in Waco, TX
Current Employee - Event Specialist in Waco, TX

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Having been with the firm for nearly 5 years as an Event specialist aka, demonstrator, it is difficult to find fault because, it is the employee who makes things happen, not the employer. There is the opportunity to be able to think outside the box for given circumstances, as in the case of an educational event, the ability to be creative with the product at hand to catch the customer attention.
Advantage Sales and Marketing has an employee recognition program designed so, every dept is recognized by managers recommendation of a person on the team.
It is a good company to work for, and is a good place to be able to learn.
Learning is what life is about, no mater what the employment, it is a way to discover the inner person, even at work, and Advantage Sales Marketing does render the means to be creative in thinking as well as visual.

Cons

Not available at this time

Keep doing what you are doing! The implementation of the blog, which gives the CEO (Tanya Domier) a chance to communicate with the employees is fantastic, because it is more personal, and it renders the boost any employee needs.
The newsletters are a meas to inform and to show what is happening in the field of demonstrating.
The Scoop Magazine givens the reader a sense of proportion the firm has in the field of
merchandising, retail, and all its aspects.

768 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

Company lies

Current Employee - Event Specialist in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Event Specialist in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

People in the field are very nice

Cons

Company lies about everything, never see a raise

Stop twisting the truth

Could not work another day under the leadership.

Former Employee - Event Specialist in Honolulu, HI
    Former Employee - Event Specialist in Honolulu, HI

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Outstanding team of Event Specialists.

Cons

Management in Hawaii needs to be replaced. Always being dealt negative comments, yelled at, scolded and in general made to feel worthless and stupid. I awakened one morning and knew I could not work another day with this style of management. The Event Specialists check with one another to see what the District Manager's temperament is that day. What a shame because the team is great! Also, when hired, I was told I would be working 2 to 3 days a week. I worked 1 day a week most weeks.

Inquire with former employees as to why they quit. I think all will indicate "management".

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing