Advantage Sales and Marketing

www.asmnet.com
  www.asmnet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Great supervisor, its upper management that needs help.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Memphis, TN
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing (more than 8 years)

Pros

I can say the first few years was great, the company really cared about the employees and they showed it.They would give raises and many other things, nice people all around.

Cons

The new management however is totally the opposite,you jump through hoops to earn 0.25 and they are proud of this. The problem is they are busy filling their own pockets to see just who is paying their salaries.

Please, please walk in our shoes, the ones that are out in the field everyday trying to make sure your merchandise is out of the backrooms and have the best possible display space.But instead you are busy thinking of ways to take more from us.You don't give raises, gas allowance, car allowance. But you will increase the miles we put on our personal vehicles, and try to explain the reason you did so.Believe me it did not help us at all, but it does benefit the company. Try putting yourself where we are.You would be dissatisfied also .How would you like being in the position of choosing to put food in your kids mouth or putting gas in the car?With paying out extra money for gas,because you added more area to cover,but you tell us its to make sure we get 40 hrs,because you decided we don't need to be paid for travel anymore,what happened to the car allowance, to aid in keeping our cars in good running condition, we did not need that either according to the CEO.There is no such thing as a cost of living raise, because you think prices on food,gas clothing etc stays the same,so your lower level employees don't ever need a raise. Shame on the CEO'S.

797 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

No advancement, No Raises, Not enough hours.

Current Employee - Sales Specialist/Event Demonstrator in Taylorsville, UT
    Current Employee - Sales Specialist/Event Demonstrator in Taylorsville, UT

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time

Pros

Easy work. A rock could do this job, a friendly rock. You need to be outgoing and enjoy working with the public.

Cons

Never enough hours, because they have to many people working for them. I have been with the company for about 5 years, never received a raise even though I have been told I would get one, that still has not happened. I ask about the raise and was told they are not giving raises at this time. I don't know anyone in the company that has received a raise.

Stop hiring new employees. Take care of the employees you have and if you need to hire new people hire people that are more professional.

New Employee

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you do not need money every week, this is a good job. The jobs I have done were fun.

Cons

Not what I was told this would be. I have had not even 15 hours since 10/13, a full month. Not alot to live on and have spent more on gas than I have been paid.

Keep in mind that you probably drive to your office every day and park. We drive from store to store with mostly no pay or compensation....not a thank you either.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing