There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Great supervisor, its upper management that needs help.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Memphis, TN
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing (More than 8 years)

Pros

I can say the first few years was great, the company really cared about the employees and they showed it.They would give raises and many other things, nice people all around.

Cons

The new management however is totally the opposite,you jump through hoops to earn 0.25 and they are proud of this. The problem is they are busy filling their own pockets to see just who is paying their salaries.

Advice to Management

Please, please walk in our shoes, the ones that are out in the field everyday trying to make sure your merchandise is out of the backrooms and have the best possible display space.But instead you are busy thinking of ways to take more from us.You don't give raises, gas allowance, car allowance. But you will increase the miles we put on our personal vehicles, and try to explain the reason you did so.Believe me it did not help us at all, but it does benefit the company. Try putting yourself where we are.You would be dissatisfied also .How would you like being in the position of choosing to put food in your kids mouth or putting gas in the car?With paying out extra money for gas,because you added more area to cover,but you tell us its to make sure we get 40 hrs,because you decided we don't need to be paid for travel anymore,what happened to the car allowance, to aid in keeping our cars in good running condition, we did not need that either according to the CEO.There is no such thing as a cost of living raise, because you think prices on food,gas clothing etc stays the same,so your lower level employees don't ever need a raise. Shame on the CEO'S.

reviews filtered by

Sucks

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

None, the treatment of employees is horrendous. No free time, you are at the mercy of upper management and your direct reports at ALL TIMES. territory is too big to be VERY successful. Thur-mon schedule sucks. management does not even try to accommodate their employees home life which is easily possible

Cons

Getting hammered over the head constantly about on date execution. Terrible pay LOOOOONG HOURS. I am getting out at the first opprtunity

Advice to Management

you have great people in the field, raise your prices so you can pay your CS' and DSMs what they DESERVE

2. Wonderf;ull staff of people to work with.

Current Employee - Product Sales In Markets in Laguna Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Product Sales In Markets in Laguna Beach, CA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

fast pace with their learning new ways to make each
    Employee advance.;too o

Cons

Could not find any as long as one keeps up with the place

Advice to Management

keep up with the good work with a positive Attitude