No advancement, No Raises, Not enough hours.

Current Employee - Sales Specialist/Event Demonstrator  in  Taylorsville, UT
Current Employee - Sales Specialist/Event Demonstrator in Taylorsville, UT

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time

Pros

Easy work. A rock could do this job, a friendly rock. You need to be outgoing and enjoy working with the public.

Cons

Never enough hours, because they have to many people working for them. I have been with the company for about 5 years, never received a raise even though I have been told I would get one, that still has not happened. I ask about the raise and was told they are not giving raises at this time. I don't know anyone in the company that has received a raise.

Stop hiring new employees. Take care of the employees you have and if you need to hire new people hire people that are more professional.

Other Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

New Employee

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time for less than a year

Pros

If you do not need money every week, this is a good job. The jobs I have done were fun.

Cons

Not what I was told this would be. I have had not even 15 hours since 10/13, a full month. Not alot to live on and have spent more on gas than I have been paid.

Keep in mind that you probably drive to your office every day and park. We drive from store to store with mostly no pay or compensation....not a thank you either.

Micromanagement on Steroids

Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Large company with good benefits package, if you are recent college graduate this seems to be a good place to grow & develop

Cons

Middle management is way too thick... Heavy emphasis on conformity and unrealistic expectations. Lack of career growth development if you are over 45, iPad technology has led to tracking every move. Compensation is low, annual salary reviews are non-existent. Wants you to be available and connected, yet no monthly $ allowance to offset expenses you incur to be connected.

Implement technology allowance to offset employee costs for internet access, cell phone access and cost of printer ink

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing.

Worked for Advantage Sales and Marketing? Contribute to the Community!