Advantage Sales and Marketing

www.asmnet.com

Current Employee - Event Specialist
Current Employee - Event Specialist

Pros

Your communication skills are enhanced, if you implement the suggestions given. You get to know the people that regularly shop at your store.

Cons

Just as you get to know your immediate supervisor, there is a change. This happens numerous times in a year.

Commendation and rewards on an individual basis for hard working employees.

Other reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

It is an awesome company

Current Employee - Event Specialist  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Event Specialist in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Work with great people. Loved promoting products and sales. My manager was great and everyone I worked with were very helpful.

Cons

Career advancement may be limited. Had to work all weekends. Some weeks hours were limited depending on how many events we had scheduled.

Substandard management practices

Current Employee - RSM  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - RSM in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

This used to be a great job.

Cons

Upper management needs to be better reviewed by piers. They need to be fair to their employees. They need to encourage rather than discourage, praise employees instead of demean them in front of the rest of the team. Stop stepping on the little guy to get ahead. Employee turnover very high in this area. Quite an eye opener that something is very wrong here and needs to be addressed. The whole team is stressed out over all the ridiculous demands. Email their employees to death for the same topic over and over. Can't make up their mind as to what they really want from their team members. Do not appreciate the talent and qualities they ask for in the job description. Would rather us be robots instead of utilizing our creativity. Set us up to "look" like we fail. Mgmt. fires the good workers and keeps the robots, the "yes" people. So sad to lose such good people. We are just a body to fill a position until they're finished with us. I never had such a depressing job as this one. I will probably be the next creative, caring employee they boot out. Yet, it could be a blessing.

Review your managers better, unless this is your protocol for employee relations.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing.

Worked for Advantage Sales and Marketing? Contribute to the Community!