Advantage Sales and Marketing

www.asmnet.com
  www.asmnet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

over worked and underpaid, way too many job duties and pressure to fit the low pay

Current Employee - Club Supervisor in Newport News, VA
Current Employee - Club Supervisor in Newport News, VA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

working with the public and a few Sam's Club managers

Cons

making do with next to nothing since the budget of Sam's Club won't allow for things like working ovens, pots and pans

go visit the clubs more often instead of dropping in at 4:00 pm on a Sunday afternoon, always running out the door not listening to what Club Supervisors need from the company

797 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

The pay is good for part time.

Current Employee - Event Specialist
    Current Employee - Event Specialist

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time (less than an year)

Pros

You get to work very independently. For a part time job the pay isn't bad.

Cons

There is very high turnover for management. I've had a different manager each month I worked here. The food waste is awful. We are required to throw out unused food at the end of the shift. There is little to no communication between the stores we work in and the company management. Often we will be assigned to demonstrate a product that is not sold in the store we are sent to work. Oh and if you're at a slow store the job is incredibly boring.

Stop wasting food. Develop a program to allow us to donate unused food. Communicate with stores. Assign event specialists to stores closer to their homes.

Advantage Sales and Marketing offered limited advancement options and very little compensation.

Former Employee - Event Specialist in South Jordan, UT
    Former Employee - Event Specialist in South Jordan, UT

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Advantage Sales and Marketing offered decent pay for those with no experience or education. The job was good for someone in High School.

Cons

Direct management had little respect for the employees, often taking favorites. Advancement was nearly impossible, no pay raise or promotion available without completely changing departments.

If you want to retain employees you should really look into giving them some form of motivation.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing