Advantage Sales and Marketing

www.asmnet.com
  www.asmnet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

over worked and underpaid, way too many job duties and pressure to fit the low pay

Current Employee - Club Supervisor in Newport News, VA
Current Employee - Club Supervisor in Newport News, VA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

working with the public and a few Sam's Club managers

Cons

making do with next to nothing since the budget of Sam's Club won't allow for things like working ovens, pots and pans

go visit the clubs more often instead of dropping in at 4:00 pm on a Sunday afternoon, always running out the door not listening to what Club Supervisors need from the company

785 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

If they like you are golden, if they don't, you are gone.

Former Employee - High Level Manager
    Former Employee - High Level Manager

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The first 2 years was great, company was ethical and appreciated their employees

Cons

It's all about the company. I gave my life to the company only to be put in their cross hairs by a Regional Manager that was terminated due to her poor performance and was soon out the door myself.

Be serious about your " no retaliation" policy. I saw it happen over and over that managers were targeted when they had to term an associate. HR is a joke, you are at will, so they don't even have to have a reason to term you.

If you are female and have a senior position, everyone accuses you of sleeping your way to the top. For having a female CEO, the company does not support strong female leaders. If you are white, over 50, and male, you will fit right in.

Growing faster than it can keep up with.

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good pay and benefits. Opportunity for advancement is there depending on your position and experience.

Cons

Company is growing so fast that they can't seem to keep top level management. Company directions change quickly and often. You are the best associates one day and your position can be eliminated the next.

Appreciate all of your employees, not just the ones who make you money. Without your support staff you won't be making money!

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing