Advantage Sales and Marketing

www.asmnet.com
  www.asmnet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Face paced organization that is not for the faint of heart...

Current Employee - Vice President in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Vice President in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Opportunities within the organization are endless. Great place to work with great leadership that is focused on top line growth. Leadership wants to hear ideas and challenge associates to take their game to the next level.

Cons

We have a lot of retail reps that do not always get insights into what is happening at corporate. Need to work on better ways of disseminating information to the masses so "everyone" feels part of the company.

Keep winning business!!!

797 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

Recruiter position

Former Employee - Recruiter in Eden Prairie, MN
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Eden Prairie, MN

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

absolutely no pro's came out of this position.

Cons

Every day in the Eden Prairie office was like re-training on how to do everything, and a constant flow of confusion. There was absolutely no opportunity to maintain goals set by upper management due to this confusion.
    We were promised permanent employment after 90 days, most people's temporary employment status was never changed over, therefore, they weren't paid holiday/granted requested time off.
    The office Manager (who the Recruiters didn't even report to) had constant complaints regarding the new Recruiters in the office; we were not welcomed there at all. To top it off, we were restricted access to office supplies without her approval.
    We lost our local Recruiting Manager a couple months into the job, and 5 additional people a couple of weeks after her. Everyone was trying their hardest to satisfy unattainable demands. I would NOT recommend this job opportunity to ANYONE. It was an absolute nightmare!

Someone from California needed to train the Eden Prairie staff.

Event Specialist, La

Current Employee - Event Specialist in Slidell, LA
    Current Employee - Event Specialist in Slidell, LA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is a great company. I have worked with ASM for 4 years. I love my job. I have had the opportunity to work in other departments, but I chose to continue working as an ES. I enjoy going to work everyday. How can you not be excited when someone is paying you to go out and give away products and have a great time. No one is standing over your shoulder. They trust you to go out and do the right thing. How can you not give this company 110%.

Cons

This company does change DM's often.

I think they should have more meeting with upper management so they can continue to work out the flaws.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing