Advantage Sales and Marketing

www.asmnet.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

Could be a nice place to work if the right hand knew what the left hand is doing.

Current Employee - Retail Reset Merchandiser
Current Employee - Retail Reset Merchandiser

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Love to meet new people,clients.

Cons

overlap in coverage,no communication from managment,being sent out to complete a project with out correct materials, low pay.

In stead of overworking management with somany workers , have more qualified managers.Get it right when you send someone out into the field to work a project.

857 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

Major regrets I did not know about Glass Door before I said yes..

Current Employee - RSR
    Current Employee - RSR

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

A great supervisor who is always available.

Cons

Financially, this could really be a great position for someone who is willing to work for less than minimum wage, after he or she uncovers the hidden drawbacks of damage to one’s vehicle, storage in your home, cell phone usage, ink expenses, unpaid administrative time, increase in auto insurance premiums….just to name a few. Seriously, consider the mileage and time reimbursement of .37 cents paid after the first 40 miles you drive to your first store and the last 40 miles from your last store; not-to-mention, the clock does not start until one hour drive on the road and the same on your return. So, you give away 80 miles a day and 1 hour of your time…I could go on and on. Lastly, a National Scorecard for the teams to compete for bonus money that promotes dishonesty more than I can even describe, because a monetary bonus is desperately needed for all. It is so against my grain, and I am perplexed as to why they think their structure is fair, when every territory is different. I know of team members who have admitted to falsifying their successes, for the very reason I have mentioned.
    Emotionally, this position is great for someone who enjoys ambiguity on a daily basis, as it is stressful beyond belief due to the ever-changing, unrealistic demands from both the Client and ASM. A route of 100 plus stores, with demands and surveys, plus merchandising and sales goals that keep you on an unproductive route, yet that cannot be, because one must be efficient.
    Physically, just be warned you will literally feel it, and in no time at all. Digging product out of back rooms, off of top shelves, long drive times, no lunches to speak of….all of this will affect your body, mind and spirit in no time flat.

Read the above very carefully. Your score cards need to be individually based. You have a lot of dishonest peeps out there, and some who know how to milk it for all they can. You have designed a bonus structure that promotes negative behavior. Inform the Client of the massive amount of money they are spending on wasted POS, poor logistics management, unfair timing based on demographics. Instead pay your honest team members what they deserve, provide proper mileage and time reimbursement, vehicle allowance, and a gas card or smaller territories. Then your Client will see your reps beat the pants off their competition.

this company SUCKS

Former Employee - Merchandiser in Vallejo, CA
    Former Employee - Merchandiser in Vallejo, CA

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

THIS COMPANY DON'T HAVE ANY PERKS, THIS IS RIGHT TO WORK COMPANY, PAY IS BELOW COST OF LIVING IN CALIFORNIA.

Cons

this company don't believe giving raises at all, this company pays 56 cent a mile and it's included with your pay. no incentive plans, no discount plan to help with car, You will put a lot of mile on your car, If your needs repairs, you will pay from your pay check at 11.00 hour to 12.00 hour,

Pay some decent money a hour , Like the Hershey Company, that starts at 20.00 hour with a COMPANY CAR AND A GAS CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing