Easy work

Former Employee - Merchandiser  in  Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Merchandiser in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time for more than a year

Pros

Work independently. Not sitting still. No down time, you do the work and you are done.

Cons

Driving my own vehicle. Not all stores co-operate with what the client wants. You need to be able to convince the to give you need.

More pay for using personal vehicle. More training on speaking to store managers.

Other Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

very positive.

Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser  in  Clarksville, TN
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser in Clarksville, TN

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Being independent is the best part.

Cons

Your on your own and are held accountable for what you do, so you need to stay motivated.

Stay in touch with your associates, when they ask for information let them know what's going on instead of ignoring their request.

Nice place to work, but organization leaves something to be desired.

Former Employee - Event Specialist  in  Sartell, MN
    Former Employee - Event Specialist in Sartell, MN

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time for less than a year

Pros

I enjoyed working at ASM for the most part. In the few months. I felt that my contributions as an ES were valued. The DM was very responsive and willing to hear new ideas, and I was allowed to implement most of them. I felt like I was advancing and gaining more opportunities based upon my performance. My schedule was wonderfully flexible, yet I still managed to get more hours than I anticipated as a part-time employee. Instructions and expectations were very clear. I was very disappointed when I had to resign. For the most part, other demonstrators were pretty decent.

Cons

The demo carts were in dreadful condition and in desperate need of repair. The DM was a decent guy but he seemed overextended; he definitely needed more assistance from corporate. The pay is low in comparison to other ES jobs, and not enough to live on, though sufficient for someone wanting to do demo work part-time in a stable area. Management needs to address problem employees in a more expedient manner.

Please stop overworking your DMs and split up territories more evenly, they are your key to keeping Event Specialists happy. Better equipment maintenance.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing.

Worked for Advantage Sales and Marketing? Contribute to the Community!