Advantage Sales and Marketing

www.asmnet.com
  www.asmnet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

This Company is going Places!

Current Employee - Finance in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Finance in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Growth, upward movement, this company is growing, growing, growing and the if you are willing to grab the golden ring, your future is secure.

Cons

Constant growth, means constant change. Need to be willing to change direction at a moments notice.

Share the wealth, stop hording equity and give others a chance to be vested in the Company. The more your assoicates feel they are vested, the more dedicated to ASM they will be!

798 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

Bad experience in all ways

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing

Pros

I don't have nothing good to say for this Company. Very BAD experience

Cons

You have to drive 15 miles to stay 30 minutes in the store. So, what's the reason to go?
    Bad schedule, with stores in 3 or 4 towns in the same day just because is the same store name. They never schedule different stores in the same area.
    The job is just about driving and use your car to death.

Comunication could be better

Dissatisfied Retail Sales Merchandiser

Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The only two good things i can now say about this employer is the supervisor is not bad and the time is flexible if you do it right

Cons

The compensation is next to nothing and it is blamed on a very tight budget of which i question because of the size of the company and the level of work they are not ashamed to stock pile on us. I am at present seeking to get out of the outfit all together i do not feel this is a very stable company to work for. The compensation for vehicles of which the rate goes up and down with the fluctuating cost of fuel is wrong. it should remain the same consistently as this never makes up for the excessive wear on our personal cars.

We understand the poor budget, but the cost of living is very high and you seriously need to re-evalute the pay system all together this is why employees leave the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing