Advantage Sales and Marketing

PART-Time RETAIL SALES MERCHANDISER

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Merchandiser in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing

Pros

This job is extremely flexible. Choose your own projects and set your own schedule.
You will know the rate of pay and the work required before you take a project.

Cons

There is no reward for a job well done. No feedback when you do well or have a problem.The supervisors are stretched to the max with no time for support or training.The projects are awarded on a first come basis so there is no bonus for being a long time excellent employee. This is a good job for someone who doesn't require a steady income.

Take a look a your best field workers. Make a list and computer generate calls to this group before offering jobs to the entire work force. You would get better ROI with very little tweaking of your system.

798 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

Don't Even Think About It

Former Employee - Event Supervisor in Montgomery, AL
    Former Employee - Event Supervisor in Montgomery, AL

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing

Pros

3 days off a week. A lot of lead way.

Cons

Things change daily. Scheduling employees is tedious. The system which is used for everything is unreliable. ASM constantly needs something fax or scanned yet they provide you only with a $30 printer. No incentives for you or your employees. Guidelines are blurry or changing.

Give incentives to Supervisors and employees working the new Sam's Club demos. These program is not cost effective for Sam's and I believe within 2 years they will revert to the old system. Give us better supplies and let us have our days off, OFF.

Reset member

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Advantage Sales and Marketing

Pros

When the company is doing full store remodels, this can be an ok place to work. The available benefits are also nice.

Cons

The company can be very wishy washy when it comes to getting consistent hours, and without getting into specifics I was very disappointed with the managers and how they treated their employees.

Learn to treat your workers fairly, and perhaps appoint people who actually know what they are doing, as current upper management clearly do not know what they are doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing