Decent Company, Bad Commnication

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing

Pros

Working with Nice people, Having Understanding Bosses, The Pay and Hours are decent for the amount of experience you need

Cons

Communication is almost non-existent. If you do not ask questions you will never know what is going on and sometimes when you do ask, they still have no idea. The hiring process is horrible and they deceive you into thinking you are getting mileage covered. There is LOTS of driving involved. They also told me details about the job that were not true.

Advice to Management

Have a employee handbook that everyone receives. Have a weekly newsletter or email. Have mileage count by what is entered at the beginning and end of each drive. Offer carpool finder.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

I have been with the company for 8 years and managing HV accounts.

Current Employee - Recruiter in Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Clients, Customers, and ATS

Cons

Company Values, culture, and poor management.

Chaotic

Current Employee - Event Specialist in Edgewood, NM
    Current Employee - Event Specialist in Edgewood, NM

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am an event specialist. It is fun and usually different for every event. I am able to use my personality within the guidelines of the company policies. If you want time off, you just put it on the calendar and there is no pushback.

Cons

Sometimes you can go for a week or more without an event. The event specialist position is not a good one in this area for a steady income. There have been times when my product was not at the store and I didn't get to work all day. It is sometimes hard to get my supervisor to answer phone calls or emails.

Advice to Management

I would like to see some sort of program to make sure the events lined up with what was in the store.