Advantage Sales and Marketing

www.asmnet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing

ASM is consistantly grooming you for the next step in your career. Their on-going training and education is priceless!

Current Employee - Retail Operations Manager in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Retail Operations Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing

Pros

Flexibility, accountability, the ability to reach goals. I see myself with ASM until I retire...another 20 years. Fantastic company and culture...but you must be the right fit. It takes a person with passion, commitment to excellence and a positive attitude to survive this culture.

Cons

a lot of work, but if you're good, you can keep up.

Maybe, touch base with the field level managers prior to making policy changes, the fileld is who the change effects, be sure that the initive makes sense in the field.

826 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing (View Most Recent)

More work for less pay

Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Merchandiser in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing

Pros

Good benefits package including health, dental, life and vision insurance. 401K plan and paid holidays and vacation time.
    No weekends.

Cons

Increased workload without increased compensation.
    Decrease in fuel/auto use creates lower overall compensation.
    Low pay for this type of job.
    Not provided with computer, internet service or cell phone although REQUIRED for the job.
    No cost of living increases. Wage cap not conducive to longevity.

Share some of the $2B with the folks that are earning your new clients for you, making your pockets fatter while ours become leaner.

really

Current Employee - RSM in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - RSM in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Advantage Sales and Marketing

Pros

Easy to get on. can arrange schedule when needed

Cons

Lowered from $.34 to $.29 per mile without notification, was promised that I would not have to drive more than 50 miles and then required drive up to 300 miles in a day. Use of my own car, camera, computer and printer (no compensation for paper or ink) use of my home and car for storing and transporting supplies for the job . Was promised succession training....nearly a year ago (now I am not to mention it). Can see problems with work load, especially channel teams. Low pay, no incentives, no drive to do a better job.

Wake up!! The Company is continually gaining clients while failing to increase the work force. Impossible to give the clients what they are paying for. I know it ,you know it, they (the client) will figure it out. ASM needs to step it up.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Sales and Marketing