Advantage Technical Resourcing

www.advantageresourcing.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Technical Resourcing

Good gigs when offered. Prompt pay as earned.

Current Contractor - Technical Support/TDS in Grand Rapids, MI
Current Contractor - Technical Support/TDS in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Advantage Technical Resourcing as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Straight forward tasks with adequate instructions.

NOTE: glassdoor doesn't allow for no city based focus - location varies per client if you are willing to travel as I am.

Cons

Crushingly short notice per assignment with the project management team obviously under pressure.

Contract and connect with as much lead time as can be gotten. Debrief as follow up for assigned staff for clarity toward so so, adequate, or excellent job completed.

23 Other Employee Reviews for Advantage Technical Resourcing (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for!

Current Contractor - Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Contractor - Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Compensation is great and leadership at the company never fails to let you know what you're in store for when accepting a project.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Keep up the great work.

Worked for 2 weeks then they called and said I couldn't go back.

Former Contractor - Contracted to Work At Google As A Customer Service Representative in Boulder, CO

I worked at Advantage Technical Resourcing as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I really enjoyed speaking with the recruiter. He gave me tips and advice for interviewing with the company I would be working for (as a contract temp employee). Had a phone interview with the recruiter, then a phone interview with company and an in person interview with the company. Process went rather quickly.

Cons

They did not properly assess my application apparently. I was hired and and only worked for 2 weeks. The manager at the company said I was performing well and then they dropped my contract due to a technicality on the paperwork. I have a felony on my record (which I stated on the application) and the company apparently will not consider anyone with a felony for contract work. My felony relates to party to a crime marijuana charge in WI for something completely legal in the new state where I live (CO). Additionally I volunteered for a drug assessment and they would still not keep me regardless. It was devastating as I was really enjoying the work and the environment of the company I was contracted to work at.

Review the application thoroughly before making an offer. I was honest on the application and it was extremely disappointing for both myself and the manager with the company I was working at (hire/training process was elaborate). I realize that there is nothing I can do about my past and it is unfortunate that this temp agency as well as the contracted company cannot be more understanding or open minded,

There are newer employer reviews for Advantage Technical Resourcing