Advantis Global Services

www.advantisglobal.com

Love it!!

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

Pros

I started with ADVANTIS Global 14 months ago right out of college. When taking the job with AG I knew that there would be hard work involved, but I also knew that the opportunity was far larger than most other companies out there. Everything that was told to me in my interview was true; It has indeed been hard work and I have seen my fair share of challenges. However, the level of success I have achieved in a short amount of time is unmatched by any other opportunity I have seen out there. In my short tenure I have been promoted, achieved Sr level status as an Account Manager, given many responsibilities and held to a level of respect from my peers and management that I could never have imagined. If you are a hard working individual with a positive attitude, ADVANTIS Global is the place for you

Cons

Almost been here for a year and a half and I have none.

Thank you for making this a great experience! You are hiring a terrific culture.

Other reviews for Advantis Global Services

A great opportunity for hard working, career minded individuals!

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Jose, CA

Pros

I have been with ADVANTIS for about a year and it has been the most rewarding, professional experience I could have asked for. The day I started with the company I was paired up with an Account Manager that was my coach all the way up until I was promoted. It was great having a mentor assigned to me because each week they knew what I needed to improve on and learn and helped me accomplish my goals. Furthermore, the rest of my coworkers are just as motivating. Everyone in my office is has a positive attitude and genuinely wants to see on another succeed!

Cons

There aren't many cons working at this company. The money you make all depends on the work you put in. The salary is ok, but if you want to work hard you will succeed in this industry and having the support of everyone in the company makes it that much better! I couldn't imagine working for any other company.

Keep doing what you are doing! This company is the fastest growing and it is a great environment to work in! Everyday is something new and exciting to walk into in the morning.

Great career growth, Startup, Hard-working mentality a Must

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

Pros

I've had the opportunity to work for many enterprise, well-known companies and came to ADVANTIS for a career change. I can honestly say that I've never learned as much as I have ( or as quickly) in the span of my career. It's a great place for those looking to advance quickly, to work hard, and to make a lot of money in a short amount of time. It's not the best for those looking for uncapped expense accounts, million dollar party blow outs (although I did very much enjoy Palantine and Intuit's last year) and fancy getaways. At least not yet.

The joy of working for a start up is to be able to see and contribute to the growth of the company. It's to have ideas and see them being implemented. There are frustrations to any start up but I truly value what this company has been built upon. It's not perfect for sure but it's a challenging environment and a truly rewarding one. If you're looking for a place to learn about the technology industry while contributing to building a company then I'd highly suggest you give this company a try. It's not for everyone and I'm glad for that. Are there days that I get frustrated for lack of process or last minute changes? Yes, but there are also days that I'm grateful for the constant evolving nature of the company and I savor the joy of seeing someone I've helped invest in enjoy a promotion.

The pay structure is competitive with those in the IT staffing agency (trust me, I've done my homework) and although it's designed to reward the hardest workers it allows you to be able to triple your salary in the span of a year if you dedicate yourself. Although, that's something I'll let you challenge yourself to. Besides, who wants to work twice as hard and be rewarded the same as someone to does half the work? That makes no sense.

All in all, I think the best way is to see for yourself and figure out what makes you happy. I wanted to commit myself to a start up, to help grow a company and to immerse in myself in the technology space. And guess what? That's what I got. The good, the bad, and the rewards.

Cons

If you're looking for fancy game rooms, dynamic catered meals, and a huge established enterprise company, this isn't the best place for you. It can be chaotic, ever-changing but hey, it's a start up. It's part of the charm.

Continue to foster the ideas and invest in the growth of your internal employees. Reward those who put in more fairly and I hope to see the company continue to succeed.

There are newer employer reviews for Advantis Global Services.

Worked for Advantis Global Services? Contribute to the Community!