Fun nice place to work in

I worked at Advent Global Solutions

Pros

Friendly people, Competitive environment, and challenging work

Cons

Maybe a bit too much beaureaucracy.

Other Reviews for Advent Global Solutions

Very organized, attention to details both for employees and clients, uses advanced technology, nationwide service

Former Employee - Warehouse Worker  in  Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Warehouse Worker in Louisville, KY

I worked at Advent Global Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Advent Global Solutions is nationwide. I travel a lot and Advent global solutions covers most major cities. They have the technology to do all paperwork electronically including time cards and pay. When they are notified a job ended they work hard finding another position in the area to keep the employee working. Advent Global Solutions matches the position a client needs filled with the qualifications of the applicant to ensure the client gets what they need and the employee has the ability to perform the job accurately.

Cons

In some periods there are temporary cases of lack of communication, like office hours or closings for holidays for Advent Global Solutions, as well as client closings and temporary lack of need for help. When I was on an assignment the client closed for a holiday, I tried to call Advent Global Solutions to let them know the situation but no answer, I reached them the next Monday and was informed they also were closed for the holiday. Another time I went to the assignment I was on to find out they had called Advent Global solutions to cancel for the day and i was sent home.

I have no advice to the management except that communication needs worked on. I enjoyed working assignments for Advent Global Solutions and wish they were in more places so no matter where I go I could continue working for them.

Horrible service

Former Employee - PC Confusion
    Former Employee - PC Confusion

I worked at Advent Global Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

NONE
    this place is the worst of the worst

Cons

Disorganized group of Clowns
    Told me I had the Job then never returned my calls
    This is one of many times this group has lied about job acceptance

Learn English before trying to speak it

There are newer employer reviews for Advent Global Solutions.

Worked for Advent Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!