Advent Software
www.advent.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Company

Senior Support Representative (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Advent Software full-time for less than a year

ProsDecent salary, Great environment, Excellent people to work with. Personally, I would have stayed for a long time had a previous opportunity not been presented.

ConsLack of upward mobility track plans, and generally too much middle management. There was also a sense of not accepting newer technologies as the new direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementLean more of the new technologies' abilities to be able to structure the platforms to work well within it.

Wonderful Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Advent Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great training programs, multicultural work environment, incentives and rewards for… Cons: not that easy to move to different departments or move… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The company profits but everyone must make cuts

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Advent Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: People are great and the environment is casual Cons: Every year the company makes profits and every year they… Advice to Senior Management: Place more importance on people management and give people the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Advent Software.

Worked for Advent Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advent Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Advent Software CEO Pete Hess. All reviews posted anonymously by Advent Software employees.