Adventist Health System
www.adventisthealthsystem.com Winter Park, FL 5000+ Employees

AHS-IS is dysfunctional

Lake Mary, FL

ProsGood people working in the lower ranks.

ConsExecutive Management at AHS-IS is extremely dysfunctional, poor leaders and untrustworthy. Corporate never comes by to check on the Lake MAry office. The executives tell Corporate whatever they want to hear. Meanwhile they run the workers into the ground with little regard for them. They are drvien by deadlines, not what is best for the corporation.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of all of AHS-IS senior leadship (CIO, CTO and VP level) and start over with people who care about the corporation and the employees instead of their bonuses. Take a look at how many people have left the company in the past year. People are giving up on the executives.

I am overworked, unappreciated, taken advantage of and disrespected by management.

Lagrange Hlds, IL

I have been working at Adventist Health System

Pros: The convenience of living so close to work and the people I work WITH (NOT… Cons: Leadership is VERY dysfunctional and a lot of managers are disrespectful towards their employees. Even when administration is made aware of such problems, they don't… Advice to Senior Management: Provide employees the compensation they deserve: MORE TIME OFF, COMPETATIVE SALARIES, DECENT HEALTH CARE!!!! DEAL WITH PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF GIVING EMPLOYEES FAKE SMILES AND… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

comfy job with great experiences

Desk Clerk (Former Employee)
    Bolingbrook, IL

I worked at Adventist Health System

Pros: The hospital is beautiful and the work people do is very efficient. There is a clear system and they give you very extensive training, with… Cons: The job as a desk clerk could get a little boring. The nurses… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Adventist Health System.

Worked for Adventist Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adventist Health System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adventist Health System CEO Donald L. Jernigan. All reviews posted anonymously by Adventist Health System employees.