Adventist Health System
www.adventisthealthsystem.com Winter Park, FL 5000+ Employees

Challenging, Innovative Tenure

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Lake Mary, FL

I worked at Adventist Health System full-time for more than 5 years

ProsAlways something to do; Management and Staff are the best; People centric corporation;

ConsProliferation of the Seventh Day Adventist beliefs on the entire corporation's staff. Saturday Sabbath, no pork, with little or no regard for other Christian beliefs.

Advice to Senior ManagementStaff that are in the trenches at the front line Hospitals, have knowledge on how processes and what works well in their piece of the domain. Not everything fits in every facility.

Good, kind employer

Consultant (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

I have been working at Adventist Health System as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros: Mission is admirable, care is top priority, employees have good skills, "bedside manner" is important and well practiced,… Cons: Like many large organizations, cuts are made and good employees lose their jobs. This often puts… Advice to Senior Management: People aren't just numbers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Healthcare Organization

I have been working at Adventist Health System full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: This organization truly follows its mission and lives its values. Cons: Hit a plateau in my area of work and had… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Adventist Health System.

Worked for Adventist Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adventist Health System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adventist Health System CEO Donald L. Jernigan. All reviews posted anonymously by Adventist Health System employees.